Catching the H1N1 Hype

We have all seen or heard one of the commercials or news bulletins warning us of the H1N1 influenza virus that is out there this year and made to feel fearful of the consequences of contracting it. Washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizer, coughing into one’s sleeve and voluntary self-quarantine are all sound advice. However, although Health Canada means well with regard to protecting us, there are a couple of glaring omissions, which should also be addressed if they want to truly protect us. Firstly, it would be prudent to mention that one of the cheapest and best antiviral treatments available is Vitamin C in high dose. This means taken until bowel tolerance. Bowel tolerance, or the amount that causes the stools to soften, in those who are well, is between 3000 and 12000mg in divided doses throughout the day. When one experiences symptoms of the flu, the bowel tolerance literally skyrockets to double or even triple this amount. In fact, the best way to get enough Vitamin C during viral contact is to have it administered IV (something that every hospital should be doing). Back before there were vaccines, physicians such as Fredrick R. Klenner (1907-1984) were treating polio and viral encephalitis with IV doses of Vitamin C ranging up to 300000mg without complications and complete cures in many cases. Vitamin D at 4000IU per day dosage will also increase one’s immunity to viruses of all kinds (this is why colds & flus are seasonal and happen with much less frequency in the summer). Can a live virus vaccine, which has almost literally gone from laboratory, direct to market, with very little human trial data, questionable efficacy and toxic preservatives such as thimerosol and weakening agents such as formaldehyde compare? In addition, there have been no long term studies and health authorities neglect to mention that of all those that contract H1N1, 95% will recover without complications and have immunity to it for life. The other 5% comprise those whose immune functions are compromised and should not be vaccinated anyway. It might be a wise idea to change criminal and liability laws pertaining to pharmaceutical companies that produce vaccines to make them bear responsibility for their products. As it stands, no one bears responsibility for adverse vaccine events.

Then again, I would not like to be the person responsible for apologizing to the Canadian taxpayers for the multi-billion dollar mistake that I had made.

Comments are closed.